Share The World’s Resources (STWR) is a not for profit civil society organisation founded in 2003, and registered in England, no. 4854864. Our registered address: New Bridge Street House, 30-34 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6BJ.
STWR was granted Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC) in August 2009.
Our activities are funded entirely through private donations from individuals; we are not affiliated with any government, political party/ideology, or corporate enterprise.
The organisational structure of Share The World’s Resources comprises of:
- A Council of Members who oversee all constitutional issues and the general activities of the organisation.
- A Board of Directors who are responsible for implementing policy and strategy.
- A team of staff and co-workers.
Council of Members
- Mohammed Mesbahi, Founder and Chair
- Mr Peregrine Cust
- Sonal Shah, CEO of the London Community Foundation
- Rajesh Makwana, Executive Director
- Kayako Nishibata, Senior Administrator
Board of Directors
- Chair, Mohammed Mesbahi
- Executive Director, Rajesh Makwana
- Director and Secretary to the Board, Adam Parsons
- Director, Rajesh Makwana
- Editor, Adam Parsons
- Fundraiser, Mohammed Mesbahi
- Administrator, Kayako Nishibata
- IT and website, Muz Hasan
- Design, Susie Blackburn
- Accountancy, MHA MacIntyre Hudson
- Law and governence, Bates Wells Braithwaite